Hi Stephen,

 According to the operating manual, only the central lower sensor is
 functional with manual focus lenses. If you relied on the lateral
 sensors to pick up the car when entering the frame, I'm afraid you
 will be disappointed by the results. Maybe the panned pictures are
 more likely to succeed. Keep us posted as how well you did.

 Servus, Alin