https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Back-in-the-Day-in-Color/i-QHRZBxH/A

On St.Marks Place the (second) day of the 1977 blackout - July 14th. I used the BW version of this for my 2013 calendar called BACK IN THE DAY. I had added the title to the image for the cover. when converted to BW the "whats up" tags faded into the background. I frankly forgot that was there until i decided to put a color print on ebay today. Sigh. This is a scan from an Agfachrome 100 slide. ... I switched to Kodachrome 64 , I think, in 1978.

I just hauled this out to make a print to sell on ebay... I didn't list multiples but if anyone does want to contribute to the ann has to get a new Ac fund , purchasing this or any other prints would help. I never set a bottom figure when I do BIN or Best offer...

at least if you gave it a look on ebay the attention might get more attention and would be appreciated...

here is the link (is it still Friday somewhere?)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201910566512?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

just as a point of info, this is the calendar some of you have..

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/Back-In-the-Day/i-7KGWdb4

Yeah I know the expression is "peace and love" but I was reading left to right;-)

comments and love appreciated

ann