answering Dan's questions... deleted the ebay lsiting link. The long object is the fire escape for the building.... when someone is coming down the stairs the weight from the person llowers the stairs/ladder The shadows are of the fire escape.. the large circle is a sun or a moon... I don't know if I have any photos from back then showing the artwork before the misc. tags were added. The shadows were what made me want to capture it.

Just do to recent interest in the graffit art of the 70's and 80's I thought someone might buy a print...

ann