I ran into the same thing in parts of Mexico around 35 years ago.....

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gonz" <rgonzoma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: The last time I saw Paris

Its a crazy world we live in for that to be common.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:04 PM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
On 2/5/17, Gonz, discombobulated, unleashed:

That was the thing that I found most distinct about European airports,
there were military guys walking around with automatic weapons like
this everywhere.  I've never seen that in the US.

Common site for us at airports now. And at large events in crowded
places. And around the financial and business districts in London, and
obviously around parliament.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,
||  (O)  |    Web Video Production

-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange