Have seen those big guns recently in the city -- I think.. mmm.. wall street area - but frequently see National Guard guys at Union Sq station these days --... one startling encounter on the street... I guy in uniform with one of those large guns was wearing all black and a black mask
in the position of a surgical mask... that mask was scary

I think your shot would be stronger in black and white , Dan

ann