Well, after letting my photography domain lapse I went back to get it back.

And what do I find? Someone took it.

So I reregistered it as an org rather than a com. Otherwise same name.

I also reregistered my other main site (re games) as a .com rather than an .org. Otherwise same name.

So some one goes around grabbing up old domain names, buys them, and then tries to resell them to the original owners.

Which means I would have to pay a fee on top of a fee. No Way Jose.

Did you guys know this? I am probably slow on the uptake and you all knew this already.

Domain name scammers!

Marnie aka Doe :-)