I did a whois on the old domain, it sounds like squatters.  I see your
new domain under your name.  If you don't want your address, phone
number, etc. there, then its usually an extra charge for privacy.
Otherwise also you get spammed at the registered email address.

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange