First, I was wondering if there is any difference between the SG-20
focusing screen for the LX and the SG focusing screen for the MX? Is
there any reason why you can't use an SG in an LX?

Second, do any of you know where I can get an SG-60 or SG-20 focusing
screen? I would prefer the SG-60 but an SG-20 would be acceptable. I
have done some searches on the internet and I can't find anything except
for the descriptions on Bojidar Dimitrov's site and one other site.

Thank you for your time.

Bryan