Unless you have a real specific need for the 645, I don't think many people
will get noticeably sharper photo with it. I think that there is a much wider
range of lenses that will work with the k1 which is smaller, lighter and less
expensive.
Moving from the ist, I'd almost suggest picking up a used k3ii until the k1
successor comes out. The boat in performance will blow you away. The k1 has a
few quirks that I hope they iron out in the next version, though they are less
of an issue in landscape photography.

--
 l...@red4est.com http://red4est.com/lrc