And speaking of a Google search, there doesn't seem to be a dedicated Point of Sale version of Windows Vista, but XP will be supported more or less fully as a Point of Sale system until April 2019. It is possible that a future update will render a non POS installation of WinXp unbootable, but that seems unlikely. Still I've updated to Windows 7.