I'm with Paul: there's no right or wrong answer; it's a personal
preference choice.

If you like warm interior tones, or want to convey such, go with a
higher colour temp. If you prefer to neutralize the light for more
accurate colour values, stick with tungsten WB.

As for "leaving the photo as it is", the camera is no authority. Auto
White Balance is often fooled by the scene, or you might have set
manual white balance, so what you got out of the the camera is pretty
arbitrary.

But this example scene is even trickier because there are two distinct
colour temperatures: what the table lamp produced (likely tungsten WB,
2800K-3200K) and what's coming in through the window, which looks to
me like a cloudy dusk, so it could be anywhere from 4000K to 6000K.

Lightroom allows you to create a WB gradient so you could make the
colour balance reasonably neutral across the scene by making a
gradient between the lamp and the window. But then that would make it
look like daylight outside and remove the cue that it's late in the
day.

You can also easily solve the whole problem by converting the image to
black and white. :)

--
-bmw