Tom, what film speed did you use?  200 ISO?  Or did you rate the speed
slower?

I normally use the 1/125 @ f11 standard with a red filter, and normally open
it up a stop with an 87 filter and typically get decent results, but if the
meter in the zx-5n can be trusted (in terms of varying amounts of IR as at
evening versus midday) it sure would make the film easier to use.

Of course, not worrying about a meter lets me excercise my old SV for IR, so
if the zx-5n meter works <too> good, it might not get out as much.

Best regards,
Chris

Tom opined: