K-5 and K-3 II both use the D-LI90 battery. The K70 takes a different battery.

On 7/6/2017 20:47, PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com wrote:
Once I get a bit of monies saved up going to either get the K70 or K3
II. I currently have the K5 and I am wondering will the batteries for it
work with the either camera? Also I know that the K3 II is a bit newer
but so far it doesn't appear to be much difference in them. I always
like to think things out before making any purchases especially when it
comes to spending any kind of monies on myself.

Thoughts on either camera?

Thanks...