A couple of usual suspects bought the book already, a couple of others who I don't know have as well.
I only see a first name and an initial (middle? or last name?)

here is the link to my storefront that has THE FIRST TIME I SAW PARIS and four different calendars for sale..
(the book and the calendars come in a choice of sizes)

I won't get any funds until I reach a certain amount on the royalties and I'm not quite there yet.. so if you know you are planning to buy the book or a calendar and can manage to do it this weekend or within a day or two I'll be your best friend, if we aren't best friends already... :-)

Thanks !
ann