Happy belated birthday! It's my mother's birthday (she is long since gone) also.

Yeah I'm broke, but OTOH I have a rent controlled apartment which helps enormously and I do get
Social security and at my age I think it won't be messed with ...
Thankful not to live in a flood zone, or an earthquake prone area, or surrounded by unbreathable air because of fires...

That craigslist thing is pretty gross.  but you can , I think, get some money for sleeping -- That guy should contact some medical studies.

best,
ann