I laugh in the face of death.

Yes, nice set. It took me a while to figure out where we were in the shot
outside the pub.

Pateley Bridge is a nice place - we had a couple of camping holidays there when
I was a kid.

Your stray apostrophe has been written into The Book of Greengrocer's, with a
mark against it signifying that you tried shamefully to wriggle out of your
responsibility and ignorance .