ann sanfedele wrote:

>IT's really awful because when you get to that first page they certainly
>have the rigth cover and the "review" might
>be real but something someone wrote when the book came out ... it was
>certainly reviewed and sold a few thousand copies within months .
>
>of course I didnt click the download..
>sigh

I wouldn't worry. I expect your book isn't really available for
download at all. It's probably just a scam to get people's credit card
information.

I posted an inquiry to the Flak Photo Book group on Facebook about
this. Facebook automatically blocked some of the domain names involved
because they are regarded as unsafe. Given that Facebook's generally a
day late and a dollar short when it comes to web security that tells
you plenty about whoever's behind this.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com