Making your own coffee at home is great, because you can get it exactly the
way you want it.

OTOH, when you're miles & miles from home, nothing beats the McDonald's
drive-thru

On 12/5/2017 08:57, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
On that subject, I recently received a very good espresso/coffee machine.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/illy-reg-y3-2-espresso-coffee-machine/3328580?skuId=61763098&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_coffeetea_online&product_id=61763098&adtype=pla&product_channel=online&adpos=1o4&creative=224233276482&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&mrkgadid=558372011&mrkgcl=609&rkg_id=h-73354b0251f621c2c41ac0fdecf49233_t-1512482115&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsIXx9oLz1wIViUsNCh0A9AQuEAYYBCABEgIstPD_BwE

It requires special capsules, and they are not cheap, but they are
extremely convenient, and inexpensive compared to buying coffee from
StarBuck or even Duncan Donuts.

Dan Matyola