I really like that image.  Where on Maui was it ta The tree looks familiar.

First, I love Maui and especially aui sunsets.  I have photographed
hundreds of Maui sunsets myself.

Second, you have really captured the experience.  All that is missing is
the glass of wine.

I love the color and the composition.  The tree is well placed, land the
inclusion of the people enlivens the image.

You have really filled me with the Aloha spirit!  33 days, and I will be
there, with my glass on wine, watching the sun set over Lanai from
Keawakapu beach.

Dan Matyola