Thanks, Rick

I knew I recognized that tree!

We stay at the Kamaole Sands, just across the street from Kamaole Beach
Park III.  Keawakapu Beach, just north of Wailea, stretching from Wailea to
the Five Palms Restaurant, is our favorite beach, especially for walking..
We often walk  the oceanfront  paths in Wailea and the beach at Keawakapu,
then the path leading to the Kihei Boat Ramp and Kam III.

Where did (do) you stay on Maui?

Dan Matyola