David J Brooks wrote:

>has anyone used the micro SDHC with adapter as a card
>for their camera or will the micro card extend out of the end of the
>adapter to much to close the door. Asking cause i got two for a
>present just wondering if i need to exchange them of a proper sdhc
>card.

I've used micro-SD cards in adapters with both the K-5 and K-1 with no
problems. Very useful when traveling because it makes it easy to
transfer images to my tablet (my Android tablet has a micro-SD slot).

I expect transfer speed suffers somewhat but as I'm not a machine
gunner I've never noticed it even on the K-1.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com