Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. I've been recalibrating my monitors so I'm very interested in how the exposure/brightness levels work for folks.

Igor PDML-StR wrote:

One photo from this set keeps attracting my attention: the one with the
S.C. hat.

The panorama is done nicely, - but I've noticed an interesting effect:
you (I) spend time working on a panorama, enjoy the process, get the
result, and then people are not that much excited to look at it...

I guess, this is because panoramas are hard to see (they require
scrolling), and for the most part they are lacking a single "attention
focus" that people are used to in a photograph.
It is in a way similar to the difference between a novel (with its
multiple events are story lines happening in parallel) and a
short story or novella (with a compact and pointed plot).

BTW, I think there is a similar effect with a "3D" panoramas in museums:
it seems to me that many people do not spend time looking at the
multitude of the details and things happening in a complex panorama (or
a 3D model
worlds).
An exception might be when something is moving in those, attracting
attention, such as in the Hamburg's "Miniatur Wunderland":
http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/
(watch the video)
The coolest part, IMHO, is the airport:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IlPDOar7E
(I haven't seen this place myself.)

But I digress...

The pinecones is an interesting photo, but it looks dark. It is not
necessarily the brightness. It's just that the complex details are not
popping out.
I don't know what should be done, - but I'd try to play with the
fill-in light (boosting up shadow areas), "vibrance", and "presence"
sliders in LR.

Cheers,

Igor