From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon, 27 May 2002 07:57:16 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Most Durable Pentax Body

In a message dated 5/27/2002 6:45:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes (regarding 31-year-old SP500):

> It has fallen from a
> helicopter and fell into the Pacific ocean.

Sounds like an interesing story -- how did you retrieve it?

ERNR
My photographs hang on the virtual walls at
http://members.aol.com/ernreed
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/index.html