software that grew up without adult supervision.
Damn, I wish I'd said that.  Larry, today you win the internet.

On 2/28/2018 11:22 AM, l...@red4est.com wrote:

On February 28, 2018 7:41:53 AM PST, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
wrote:
My wife complained to me about this exact thing this morning, Dave, so
I'd hazard a guess that FB is presently hosed. Try again in a couple
of hours.

Well, I mean more hosed than usual, of course. FB is hosed by design.
:-)
The problem with that statement is that it implies that Facebook was designed.
It is a perfect example of software that grew up without adult supervision.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 8:43 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>