Larry Colen Wed, 28 Feb 2018 10:56:34 -0800 wrote:

While not the last minute, the last five hours is close enough. I did just notice that at one point the max height is listed as 2500 and elsewhere it is 2400.

It is not the only incosistency there. At some point (e.g. if you forgot to choose the filename), the script shows you an error with something like that: "either you forgot to choose the file, or it is larger than 5 MB",
while the first submission page informs about 4 MB file size limit.

BTW, if you are going back from that error page, you are loosing "submit" button, and the only cure for that is to reload the page. (Fortunately, in my case, after page reloaded, the field entries were preserved, - I am not sure if it was done by the page, or by my Firefox.)

I am also not quite sure where "Comments" go, but it might be just me.