I noticed that too, after I had already resized to 2500 high on the
one vertical I submitted. It uploaded without any squawks.

On 2/28/2018 13:55, Larry Colen wrote:
While not the last minute, the last five hours is close enough.  I
did just notice that at one point the max height is listed as 2500
and elsewhere it is 2400.

Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Just in case someone still hasn't submitted his or her photo(s) to
the PDML annual (which means you are a worse procrastinator then
I), - you still have about 18 hours to finalize your submission.

Here is the link: http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/upload.php

(Of course, that doesn't guarantee that The Chief Editor would not remove your photo from the "submitted photos" list manually, as was
done last year with a couple of mine, or change the order of
submission in that list as was done for one other PDMLer who
submitted after me, just to make mine appearing the last. But
hopefully, this year someone who shall not be named would not be
freaked out by the buggy and inconsistent script on his website.
Cough, cough, wink, wink ...)

Igor