I am having another senior moment.

There was a member of this list from Switzerland, who was a Basel Native
living in Zurich.  I met him in Zurich and we had dinner together after
touring the locval museums.

I would like to contact him again because we may travel to Switzerland this
summer, and I would like to meet with him again.  Also, he has a friend in
the tourism business,  I have some questions that I might like to address
to her.

Does anyone know the the name of this (former) PDMLer, and where I might
find his email address?

TIA, Dan

Dan Matyola