That's cool!
Hope it goes well for the American in the Finnmark race.

Vera and I have a goddaughter who participated in the Finnmark race junior class two years ago. As juniors they only race half the distance, but she was still out there with her dogs for more then two days. No joke for a seventeen year old.

She has given up the dogs for now to get an education, bless her, but I bet she'll return to the racing later. Tough gal. :-)

Jostein