Still leaves the question of who gave a banned substance to the dogs, whether
it was him or someone else.

On 3/16/2018 01:45, Ken Waller wrote:
IIRC, four of the American's dogs were tested positive for a banned
substance after his second place finish last year in the Iditarod. He
denied having given the banned substance to his dogs. Maybe that's
why he was racing in Norway and skipping the Iditarod.

Kenneth Waller http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/kennethwaller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel J. Matyola"
<danmaty...@gmail.com> Subject: OT: Norwegian wins 2018 Iditarod

The Iditarod is the premiere dog sled race in the World.  Today, it
was won by a Norwegian, Joar Leifseth Ulsom.  Meanwhile, the
American who won 4 of the last five races is competing in an event
in Norway.

http://iditarod.com/photo/march-14-2018/

Dan Matyola http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola