When I had to write down the list for the cameras to consider for the
poster, at last I decide to only stick mass-produced models it is likely you
could buy in photo stores at their respective era, keeping off special
versions (such as Motor Drive versions, celebrative models) and rarities
(demo cameras, lab and military versions, prototypes, and so on). I had to
take a decision and I took it that way.
I believe thate any different choice would have flooded me with such
comments as: "since you considered the model X, why didn't you add the Y
too?" or "You forgot to add the sub-version X of the Y special version" or
the like.
Generally speaking, the Motor Drive versions of regular camera models are
just motor Drive versions of regular cameras, already present in the poster.
The only exception is the K2DMD, which is different in other details, so I
added it to the list.

And now, a small contest: the first one who will email me the correct list
of cameras in the poster (names in the same sequence as they show up in the
poster), will get one poster for free. Please send contest entries to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You'll get the answer, and know the name of the winner, after the Pentax
Day, since now I'm too much busy in setting up the last details for the
event. Thanks for your patience.

Bye,

Dario Bonazza
http://digilander.iol.it/aohc/