Hello friends,

This is a strange period of my life, where I resigned from my work after
twenty years, and now I'm trying to setup my own business. Maybe you'll
undertand I'm pretty puzzled and busy now.

Ok, this said, here are the news about the "1952-2002 - 50 years of Pentax
SLR cameras" poster.

First, for those among you which are also AOHC members, please note that all
AOHC members will receive one poster for free, shipped together with
Spotmatic magazine No.33 next August (sorry, it will be shipped folded in
envelope). Extra copies can be ordered at $2.00 each (AOHC members) or $4.00
each (non-members), plus package and postage.

However, during this year 2002 celebrating such an important anniversary,
I'll be happy to extend to all PDML members the reduced cost per poster
($2.00 each). Then non-members will pay $4.00 each poster.

I checked the cost of carton tubes and postage for shipping it worldwide
from Italy (priority mail). For the full details following the link:
http://digilander.libero.it/pentaxday/postere.htm

Unfortunately, as you can see the postage for such a large and heavy poster
is also heavy.
Some time ago, somebody thought it could better to ship a bunch to some
PDML'er in N. America for distribution there, rather than many separate
posters being airmailed from Italy. What do you think now?

Dario Bonazza
www.aohc.it