ASUS calls their PA and PB series "Professional" models.   They all appear to be  IPS and you can set the color space to either sRGB or Adobe RGB.  I've had the PA249 for several years now and have not been disappointed.  The ASUS IPS monitors came highly recommended at the time by David Brooks (not our Brooksie) who wrote a column for Shutterbug.  The one I have seems very stable and I seldom need to make changes when I check the calibration.

https://tinyurl.com/y72t9rbe

-p