If it's like my 12" G4 Powerbook, no quick way. That design buried the HDD
inside requiring much disassembly to reach.

If you can get it booted from an old Mac OS X DVD you can use the Format
app to do a security format where it overwrites the entire disk with
several passes of data patterns designed to make it _really_ hard to
recover anything. It's good enough unless you have The Secrets To World
Domination on there and the Illuminati are after you for them.

If not bootable, you could drill a hole or three right through the case and
the drive to render it inoperable. You should be able to locate the drive's
position from that online video.

--
-bmw