I only sold mine with a Vivitar 2x TC quite recently. It was the second lens I bought for my S1a in the 1960's. I did use it occasionally on the K7 - it was actually very easy to use in AV mode. The AF confirm worked up to f8 & the exposures were spot on. For old times sake I just tried the original Super Tak 55/2 I still have using the very same adapter on the K5 - exposures were again spot on & the AF confirm worked up to f8. It felt so smooth! I think I may just as well dispense with my Pentax A 50/1.7 now.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Mark C
Sent: 10 May, 2018 12:43 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Takumar 135mm f3.5 - Recent Review

https://www.ephotozine.com/article/asahi-super-multi-coated-takumar-135mm-f-3-5-review-32182

This kind of surprised me - a review of a 40 year old lens on the K1.
Spoiler alert - it does quite well.

I sold my 135 f3.5 some years ago, and I'm not sure that I'd want to
fiddle with a screw mount adapter on the K1, but this review does bring
back memories of those finely tooled lenses that were a joy to use.

Mark

---
http://www.avg.com

---