Part 1 of my comments on the annual.

Well, I finally got my copy of the 2018 Annual, and I'm PISSED!

I'm PISSED because UPS had the book Saturday when they said they tried to
deliver it by found my office closed.  They had it Sat but did not deliver
it yesterday, or this morning or this afternoon until 4:30.

I'm PISSED because I have been taking and collecting images of diners for
20 years, and Mark came up with such stunning diner images for the book
that now I have to go out and start all over again.

I'm PISSED because my image of the North Rose Window of Notre Dame was
supposed to be the first image in the book, but somehow, Larry Colen hacked
into the Blurb computer and slipped his gorgeous flame abstract in ahead of
mine.

Dan Matyola