On 5/18/2018 10:13 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Part 2 of my comments on the annual.

I'm PISSED because I can only get fairly decent shots of beautiful
subjects, while Ann San and Ed Keeney take ugly hunks of walls and make
them into objects of great interest and beauty.

I'm PISSED since I forgot what the third image I submitted was, and can't
enter it into this thread.  I thought I was going to post Les Braves here,
but it also made the book on page 75.

I'm PISSED because once again, Bong Manayon created two of the most amazing
portraits imaginable, and I can just sit here and stare at them in
admiration.

I'm PISSED because Bruce Walker produced not only a great portrait study
but slipped a nip slip past the censors and named it Slip creating a
wonderful pun and double entendre.

He didn't slip it past us, we Photoshopped it in.