Part 3B:

I'm PISSED because Rick Womer and Ted Beilby independently came up with
stunning surrealistic images of chairs, at the opposite ends of the scale,
and filled them with great humor, which was then intensified by Mark's
placing them side by side.

I'M PISSED because Steven Sharpe and Brian Walters took junk -- literally
-- and turned it into items of interest and beauty.

I'm PISSED because I'm bugged by my lack of patience, while Jan van Wijk
and Jostein Oksne have the skill, artistry and patience to turn bugs into
things so fascinating and compelling.

Mostly, though, I'm PISSED that I have run out of time, energy and words to
describe all the great photographs in the best annual ever!

Dan Matyola