I bought the 70-200/2.8  from Amazon  following the recent price reduction. It
arrived Thursday, basically unpacked! The distribution center in Kentucky
slapped some UPS stickers on the Pentax box and sent it out the door. I tested
it. It appeared to be okay but required -8 to rectify autofocus at 200mm and
was rear focusing at 70mm. I complained to Amazon and showed them the package
it shipped in. They apologized profusely and sent another lens by overnight
delivery. It will arrive Monday, well packed I assume..

Paul