The motion is a part of the story of course!  Lovely shot, Paul as I said on facbook.
ann

On 5/20/2018 9:40 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I come from the photojournalism side, so my goal has always been to tell a
story. Sometimes that’s about textbook definition. At other times it’s about
motion, speed, or the environment. Often it’s just about beauty and good times.

Paul