There's only one decent photo shop left in this neighborhood and they only
carry high-end medium and large format equipment, really. I should stop in and
visit, haven't been there in some years now. The next decent B&M is up in
Walnut Creek or somewhere like that, an hour or more away and a drive through a
mess of miserable traffic.