If you mean that swanky fade-thing in the page
background then the HTML code is this:

<BODY
BACKGROUND="http://people.freenet.de/joejedi26/RicohBG96d.jpg";
BGPROPERTIES=FIXED>

The <Body> tag is always there in any web page.  The
Background attribute can be any image on the web.
Copy the URL in quotes and paste it into your browser
to see the page author's fade thing in its raw state.
Actually, the page author only needed that image to be
one pixel high.  To me, it looks kind of cheesy when
the fade breaks up like that.  The browser will tile
it down the page by default.

The BGProperties=FIXED attribute makes it look like
the background is stuck and the other page element
move over it.  Keep in mind, this doesn't work in
Netscape.  Also, if the background image is one pixel
high, it doesn't matter if it's fixed or not.  It
looks the same.

Deb in TX

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1354780029
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com