Hi,

>(that's soccer, you guys)

Magnum have a new book out, published by Phaidon called "Magnum
Football" (that's "Magnum Soccer" in the USA). It's in the same format
as "Magnum Landscape".

Some people might describe it as a cynical plundering of their
archives to throw together a few 2nd rate photos to take advantage of
global frenzy over the 'beautiful game'. However, the book does
contain a lot of interesting and previously unpublished photos in their
own right. There are also some, notably by HC-B, which are from the same
contact sheet as his classics, which show more context, or give an
insight into what he was up to when he took the classics.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0714842362/qid%3D1022612818/026-1376086-6091602
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0714842362/qid%3D1022612920/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F0%5F1/104-3781998-8386335

---

 Bob