Hi,

well, there is a series of videos and DVDs published by the Centre
Nationale de la Photographie in Paris* called 'Contacts' which is
exactly what you're looking for. But if you can get past the first page
of their god-awful website (http://www.cnp-photographie.com/) then you're
a better surfer than I am.

Before you place your order remember that France has SECAM TVs.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*France...