We are on a short cruise to Bermuda & New England Coast. These are six images
from Bermuda, pretty much out-of-the-camera unprocessed jpegs, some cropping
though.

I was muttering recently about no Pentax 1.4x extender for the K-1, Paul told
me (in not quite these words) to suck it up and use the available 1.4x D-FA. So
I have, paired with the 70-200/2.8.  Note the corner vignetting on a couple of
the shots. Not bad, could be cropped away, maybe fixed in LR back home...

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p730065058

stan

Sent from my iPad