Dan, Darren, Paul, thanks for the comments. Paul, if I crop and you act as my
sales agent, 20% to you...

A good day yesterday in Acadia National Park. Just an overview but enough to
convince us to go back and spend more time. Today in Boston we met up with some
local ruffian and wandered the streets looking for trouble. Another good day.

Ann, the minimalist shot probably is not a B&W conversion. I played with it in
Photos on my iPad, Photos has a non-destructive edit, I couldn’t really find
any way to improve the shot and kept “reverting to original.” And I think that
is where I ended up.

stan

Sent from my iPad