Good luck with your choice. I like the small size of the KP, it looks almost a system camera.

Henk

Op 2018-07-04 om 18:56 schreef Toine:
I ordered one. for 699 I couldn't resist.

On 3 July 2018 at 12:52, Henk Terhell <hterh...@chello.nl> wrote:

Toine,
I don't own the KP, but it would be my choice on APS-C considering it is
at present 100 euro cheaper than the K3-II.
Of course you can wait till a new flagship but it definitely will take
time before it is locally availabe.
As you say, a tilting screen is so useful in many situations, and
therefore many times a reason for me not to take my K5 along.

Henk