Thanks, Igor.

What Exit also makes Peach Wine.  I have a bottle, but haven't opened it
yet.

In Maui, the Tedeschi Winery make a nice pineapple wine and another from
Lilikoi (passion fruit).  I prefer their more traditional grape wines,
which are quite good.

I do not know much about NY wines or WA wines.

Dan Matyola