Something a little different today.

I took my first bicycle ride carrying the Leica CL yesterday, outfitted with my
two 'standard' lenses. I wrote the article linked to below based on it, and
posted it to my bicycle forum friends, and on the GetDPI and Leica forums. It's
hard to do the same in a text presentation on these email forums, so I hope you
don't mind just following the link to see the article and photos.

https://www.getdpi.com/forum/leica/64327-leica-cl-gdg-first-impressions.html#post762644

You can scan through the rest of the thread as well, if you choose. I've been
having fun discussing my first impressions of the Leica CL these past couple of
weeks. In sum: It does what I was looking for well, and a lot more that I will
take advantage of... :)

enjoy!
—
"Aspera ad astra: If you cannot dream of the stars, how will you get to the
grocery store?"