Yes, that's correct. I had a brain fart: It's the Los Gatos Creek Trail, not
Gazos Creek Trail. I knew that, just wrote the wrong thing... Doh!

Fixing it will take a bit of time and work. I've got the pictures and text
corrected, but making it all work correctly through the various forums and
websites is a pain.