"SuperCon" is happening in Raleigh this weekend. Don't think I'll be at either one. I'd like to someday, but I'm tied up trying to get the kitchen done.

Floor is completely tiled. Next step is sealing it, and then I can start installing the new cabinets.

I hope to have a functioning kitchen sink by this time next week.

Already have the sink, just need to get the cabinets & counter-tops installed.